fuck dating girls who are “naturally pretty.” date girls who are supernaturally pretty. date a hot ass ghost. date a fucking alien
that could have been a supernatural gif but it’s a star trek gif instead i’m impressed
There’s… something about Mary…
Everyone’s worried about Mary affecting the show or Johnlock ship, and all I’m thinking is: Aww yiss. Threesomes.
Side note- If you are one of the few who think threatening an actress is AT ALL acceptable behavior: Unfollow me. Do it. Here it is.
"My body, my choice" only makes sense when someone else’s life isn’t at stake.
Fun fact: If my younger sister was in a car accident and desperately needed a blood transfusion to live, and I was the only person on Earth who could donate blood to save her, and even though donating blood is a relatively easy, safe, and quick procedure no one can force me to give blood. Yes, even to save the life of a fully grown person, it would be ILLEGAL to FORCE me to donate blood if I didn’t want to.
See, we have this concept called “bodily autonomy.” It’s this….cultural notion that a person’s control over their own body is above all important and must not be infringed upon.
Like, we can’t even take LIFE SAVING organs from CORPSES unless the person whose corpse it is gave consent before their death. Even corpses get bodily autonomy.
To tell people that they MUST sacrifice their bodily autonomy for 9 months against their will in an incredibly expensive, invasive, difficult process to save what YOU view as another human life (a debatable claim in the early stages of pregnancy when the VAST majority of abortions are performed) is desperately unethical. You can’t even ask people to sacrifice bodily autonomy to give up organs they aren’t using anymore after they have died.
You’re asking people who can become pregnant to accept less bodily autonomy than we grant to dead bodies.
reblogging for commentary
Patrick J. Adams ladies and gentlemen.
friendly reminder that spock went his whole life thinking marshmallows were called “marsh melons” and and kirk and bones thought it was so cute they didn’t correct him
somewhere on new vulcan ambassador spock opens his eyes mid-meditation and makes a realization
but he can’t tell his friends he finally got it right, because they’re long gone
This poor girl has the worst luck at awards shows
The poor dear looks so sad and embarrassed in the second one.
I don’t understand how this dress works…
So… deadpool is apparently pansexual. I don’t have a favorite comic book character anymore.
let’s be real, if you hadn’t realized deadpool didn’t just like women before duggan said that, you probably didn’t like deadpool as much as you think
Loki’s fucking sass though
Technically Thor can’t fly either. He just throws Mjolnir really hard and hangs on. :V
I love how later on when Loki gets a chance to fly he actually does it better. He dodges the incoming fire better, annnnnnd manages to fly into an extremely small space. *applauds*
Clearly Loki is the better pilot. Love the Loki sass!
CAn we appreciate that this is exactly the type of fighting siblings do, they are sassing each other like brothers and that’s the reason that this scene was very emotional for me and ugh don’t touch me
The fact that he says ‘your grandfather’ when once upon a time he would have said ‘our grandfather’ breaks my heart.
i dont have time for people who don’t believe in aliens
pros to dating me:
- there is no limit to the amount of times I will watch Pacific Rim
jim fucking carrey
jim fucking carrey
I love Jim Carrey. I once met him in a 7/11, and I was getting a soda, I turned and saw it was him, and he saw I was going for a Doctor Pepper, so he said “Oh did you want one of these”, to which I stuttered out a yes and he grabbed all of them and said “too bad” and brought them up to the front. Then he bought his stuff and left the sodas there, and left. Almost immediately after, he ran back in and began putting the sodas back and paid for mine.This is what happens when Candians are let lose and try to prank people
STEVE/TONY FEST GIVEAWAY ;; sponsored by the 42nd seal
ONE lucky winner will receive a grand prize (as pictured) valued at $40 USD, including:
- Captain America/Iron Man shippy heart necklace,
the lasting symbol of our ship. (x)
- Commander Rogers/Iron Man broken heart necklace,
for all your post-Civil War feels. (x)
- Commander Rogers/Director Stark shippy heart necklace,
for your crack!ship needs. (x)
- Iron Man and Captain America decoupage pendant,
upcycled from the Avengers Assemble tie-in comic; a one of a kind piece, exclusive to this giveaway.
- Iron Man and Captain America bottlecaps,
one keychain and one 18” necklace, one of a kind pieces exclusive to the giveaway.
- Iron Man and Captain America buttons,
1/4” pinback buttons, upcycled from actual comic books, that are guaranteed to make anything you pin them on 100% more superhusbands-flavored. (x)
EVERYONE who enters will receive an exclusive Steve/Tony Fest coupon, good for 10% off in the 42nd Seal’s Etsy shop!
The Rules (Because Steve Said So):
- Giveaway will run December 6-10, 2013, concurrent with the Steve/Tony Fest, beginning at 12:01 am on Dec. 6 and ending at 11:59 pm on Dec. 10. Times are EST.
- Reblog and Like this post within the time frame in order to enter. (One reblog and one like will count; you may reblog it more to signal boost, but only one counts as an entry.) You don’t have to be following us, but we’d love to have you.
- Your ask box must be open in order to claim winnings, and to receive the exclusive coupon code.
- Obviously, you must be willing to share your address so that we can send your prize. We are willing to ship internationally, but will not be responsible for any customs fees that may arise.
- Winner will be selected by random number as soon as the giveaway closes, and contacted immediately thereafter via ask box. Winner will be given 48 hours to get back to us to claim their prize; after 48 hours, we will select another winner, and so on, until the prize is claimed.
- Coupon codes will be delivered once the giveaway ends, and will be valid for 30 days from date of issuance.
- No giveaway only blogs, please.
more in my determined venture to Actually Add Backgrounds and Maybe Even Color The Characters……. I really wanted to draw something based off of the arena scene in the Ultimates comics run (i just really wanted to draw shirtless guys [bitter laughter])